The Employee Giving Program gives all ESSD personnel the opportunity to make a gift to the Educational Foundation through payroll deduction. Every dollar contributed—big or small—makes a huge impact for our students. All donations received go directly to the Teachers Grants Fund.
The payroll deduction takes place each pay period. Contributions are tax deductible. Participants may modify or discontinue their deduction at any time by sending a written request to Sarah Baker.
Support your fellow teachers, staff and students through payroll deductions by filling out the form below.
If you already give to the Educational Foundation, Thank You! If you’d like to increase your donation amount, you may do so on the form below as well. To check your giving status, contact Sarah Baker.
Thank you in advance for your generous gift!
Enroll by SEPTEMBER 30 to be included in our donor exclusive opportunities! (Deductions will begin with the Oct. 15 paycheck.)
- Donor Incentives: In appreciation of your donation, you will receive a gift(s) depending on your level of giving (see incentives below).
- Drawing #1: All participants will be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift card to a local business!
- Drawing #2: All schools/buildings with a staff participation of 25%+ will be entered into a drawing for a catered lunch!
The higher your donation, the more chances you have to win in the drawings!
- $1-$4 Donation/Pay Period = 1 raffle/drawing entry
- $5-$9 Donation/Pay Period = 2 raffle/drawing entries
- $10 – $19 Donation/Pay Period = 3 raffle/drawing entries
- $20+ Donation/Pay Period = 5 raffle/drawing entries
EXTRA! EXTRA! The FIRST 25 new donors to enroll and/or current donors who increase their gift amount by FRIDAY, SEPT. 10, will be entered into a drawing for a special gift from Executive Director Sarah Baker.
All donor exclusives include staff members who currently participate in the Employee Giving Program. To check your giving status, contact Sarah Baker.
Donor Incentives (all levels are accumulative)